Moixa is a high-growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart energy company.
Moixa invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare - a software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology by participating in a Virtual Power Plant composed of tens of thousands of homes.
The company is expanding significantly as part of a project that is currently in stealth mode.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join a team of talented developers and data scientists to deliver a more sustainable future. You will join a greenfield project to implement a complex and data-intensive customer-facing application for a large target audience on multiple continents. We are building the best product of its kind in the market and for that reason, we are assembling a world-class team.
You will be supported to work and grow your knowledge on multiple parts of the stack according to your personal interests and abilities. Our team has a strong tradition of using functional programming and type systems to build pragmatic and flexible systems to satisfy business requirements.
- BSc, MSc in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge of IOS, Android and React Native
Good to have:
- Experience with Functional Programming or interest in the paradigm
- Cloud development experience, especially in AWS using Serverless technologies
- Interest in the renewable energy sector or IoT
You should be:
- Happy working in a small, fast-moving team, in which your initiative and contributions can have a big impact
- Motivated and enthusiastic, open to learning new things
- Self-starter, managing your own workload and deadlines, and taking personal responsibility
- Prepared to produce the best possible end product and codebase
Joining us gives you:
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- £1000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Access to Spill, Employee Mental Health Support platform
Location: This role can be fully remote inside the GMT +- 2-time zone. Our offices in Farringdon (London) and Manchester will remain available for any employees who wish to use them on a part-time or full-time basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.