Moixa is a high-growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company.
Moixa invents, manufactures, and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare - the battery asset management software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology.
The Moixa team is growing fast and we are looking for a Supply Chain Executive to work alongside our Supply Chain Manager and the rest of our passionate Operations team in London and Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is developing a sustainable supply chain for the future. We are industry pioneers, and this is your chance to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector that is only getting bigger and more important.
We are looking for someone to support the development, growth, and scaling of Moixa’s global supply chain. Moixa is about to undergo some serious expansion, and we need to ensure our supply chain is ready to support. This is a fantastic opportunity for an agile individual who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Joining a growing business means you will be given plenty of responsibility early on. This role will suit someone who is happy to take initiative and at times, be comfortable driving their own workload. You will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager as a link between the Operations, Sales, and Hardware and Technical teams. We also work with several external supply chain partners around the UK.
- Helping to implement and improve processes across the supply chain function, including procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, repairs and recycling.
- Managing stock requirements for hardware from our sales and operations teams.
- Engaging and maintaining key supplier relationships. Our customers have warranties for up to 10 years so we are working with our commercial partners on a long-term basis.
- Overseeing day-to-day logistics of stock between sites during the manufacturing process.
- Organising small-scale deliveries to ensure our team of installers have the materials they need to look after our products.
- Providing essential data points and insights to our finance team for reporting and forecasting.
- Developing improvements in end-to-end stock management tools.
- Delivering appropriate OKRs for the department KPIs, and communicating regular updates to a range of stakeholders
Your key skills and experience:
- 1 year of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics role
- Familiar with design and manufacturing processes and cost reduction principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in data analysis using Microsoft Office and Google sheets (e.g. pivot tables and basic formulas)
- Comfortable solving problems under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage several concurrent issues at the same time
- Strong interest in the energy sector or GreenTech
- Happy working in a small, fast-moving team, in which your personal initiative and contributions will have a big impact
- Excited to grow with the business, as both Moixa and the Supply Chain team expand
Good to have
- Familiarity with the manufacturing and recycling of lithium battery technology
- Knowledge of dangerous goods storage and transport compliance is an advantage
- Knowledge of electrical product compliance and safety
- Knowledge of Python or a similar language that can analyse large amounts of data
Joining us gives you:
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- £1000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Access to Spill, Employee Mental Health Support platform
Location: Farringdon, London. (Partially remote, You will be able to attend the office in London for the chosen amount of days a week)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.