Moixa is a high-growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company.
Moixa invents, manufactures, and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare - the battery asset management software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology.
The Moixa team is growing fast and we are looking for a Field Operations Executive to work alongside our Commercial Team and the rest of our passionate team in London and Manchester.
Operations Executives are responsible for communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of booking in visits for our Solar Storage Batteries. Booking in visits requires a high level of organisation, from point of sale to installation and ongoing maintenance. This entails the logistical operation of booking in visits through our installer network and the management of shipping our products in line with these visits.
This is a unique opportunity for a Field Operations Executive who thrives in a scale-up environment, you enjoy defining and shaping product and business processes as well as having a strong user bias and feeling for design. You love tech and working on technical products and you are most comfortable when you are adapting and innovating.
- Managing jobs from end-to-end, including liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to ensure the seamless and efficient running of all daily operations.
- Managing assigned jobs and workload through the CRM internally.
- Ensuring adherence to all internal SLAs and key performance indicators (KPIs) as set out by the Head of Operations;
- Ensuring strict adherence to UK health and safety legislation, including BS7671 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (HASAW);
- Ensuring adherence to Moixa internal quality standards to ensure a high level of customer service delivery, and to work constantly to review and improve on this delivery;
- Ensuring the efficient running of all daily shipping and logistics of stock and spare parts.
- Ensuring all customers receive a high level of service and receive all documentation (including Handover Pack as per MCS standards) as defined by Moixa internal processes;
- Processing invoices on a weekly basis to ensure all our logistics partners are paid correctly.
- Ensuring relevant DNO documentation is completed for each installation (i.e. DNO Application and DNO Commissioning forms).
- Developing daily use of technical knowledge to commission Moixa’s Solar Storage Batteries.
- Contributing to end-of-month reporting on key metrics and SLAs for deliveries for all Field Operations;
- Escalating any issues as and when they arise to the Field Operations Manager.
Your key skills:
- Strong communication skills
- High level of organisation skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Natural problem solver
- Positive ‘can-do attitude.’
- Proven time management skills.
- An interest in renewable energy and sustainable development.
- Strong teamwork competencies, being able to successfully deliver results and build productive relationships.
- Advanced use of online office software (e.g. MS Office, Google Suite, etc.);
Your ideal experience:
- Experience in an operations or customer-facing role;
- Experience with solar photovoltaic systems;
- Experience working with software and tech professionals;
- Experience working for a renewable energy company (EESS, solar PV, EVCP);
- Experience with logistics partners and couriers.
- Experience in managing jobs through a CRM (ideally Salesforce);
- Experience in reporting and reading data.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners.
Joining us gives you:
- Salary up to £24,000 pa (depending on experience) + stock options
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- £1000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Access to Spill, Employee Mental Health Support platform
Duration: Full time
Post-covid restrictions, this role can be fully remote from within the UK, partially remote (you will be able to attend the office in London - Farringdon or Manchester for the chosen amount of days a week) or office-based.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.