Moixa is a high growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company and has developed a large-scale control system for distributed energy storage systems to act as a Virtual Power Plant.
Moixa invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare - the battery asset management software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology by providing behind the meter optimisation and exposure to flexibility markets.
You will be joining a small, focused and collaborative team of talented developers that act autonomously to provide the features that the company needs to succeed in its mission. Your role will consist on utilising both your creative and technical skills to design and collaborate in the implementation of the mobile, web and spoken interfaces of Moixa. Due to the nature of the company those designs will often involve data visualisations, real time applications and complex business requirements.
We believe in quick prototyping to validate our assumptions and an iterative, data driven approach to improve our products, always with a user-centric mindset.
We are committed to equality and paying equitably for equal work.
You should be
- Happy working in a small, fast moving team, in which your individual initiative and contributions can have a big impact.
- Motivated and enthusiastic, open to learn new things.
- Self-starter, managing own workload and deadlines.
- Able to work in our central London (Farringdon) office a minimum of 4 days a week.
- UI/UX design
- HTML5, CSS3
- Flexbox, CSS Grids
- Responsive design
- Experience working on data visualizations
- Experience manipulating and animating SVGs
- Component library design
- Interest in the energy sector or IoT
- Interest in functional programming
Joining us gives you:
- Stock options
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa (UK only)
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 per year learning + development budget, and 4 training days
- £1000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
Duration: Full Time
Salary: £45k-£65k depending on experience
Location: This role can be fully remote inside the GMT +- 2 timezone (core hours between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. UK time). Our offices in Farringdon (London) and Manchester will remain available for any employees who wish to use them on a part-time or full-time basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.