Moixa is a high growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company.
Moixa invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare - the battery asset management software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the People Team and build the Talent function almost from scratch. You will ensure a smooth and consistent recruitment process, an amazing candidate experience and help us grow the teams quite rapidly. You will also own bigger projects (with support from the People Team!), like optimising ATS (Team Tailor at the moment), creating our career pages that are awesome and full of content, establishing EVP, Employer Branding and many more. You will also support the People Team in their projects! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced talent resource with an interest or passion for the People agenda to make a huge impact on the success of Moixa!
Reporting to the VP of People, with a dotted line to the COO you’ll source Talent and you will own the hiring roadmap. Your main focus will be on tech roles, but there will be plenty of commercial and some other roles too.
In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
- understanding current and future talent needs of the business
- finalising hiring plans & roadmaps, creating hiring campaigns, and developing recruitment channels
- carrying out best in class direct sourcing and headhunting activity to build strong pipelines in order to hire great people quickly
- ensuring that recruitment spend is kept to a minimum by prioritising & evangelising direct hiring. Take ownership of our PSL but only use it in case of emergencies!
- continuing to centralise the Talent function
- optimising ATS, enhancing workflows and templates, training hiring teams how to deliver best-in-class recruitment experience and developing recruitment guides
- Initial review of the applications, scheduling interviews, carrying out initial calls with the candidates for certain roles and ensuring amazing candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- ensuring that inclusive approaches and diverse representation are at the core of all recruitment activities and creating diverse talent pools
- relying on data to understand the trends, improve processes, target advertising & regular data reporting (sources of candidates, conversion rate, time to hire etc.)
- using creative ideas to drive our employer brand into the market as an employer of choice including supporting on and/ or organising events that relate to recruitment and growing our brand
- challenge embedded process & attitudes, and be honest with hiring teams and leadership!
If you are passionate about inclusion & diversity, have a drive for delivery, the desire to achieve results and would like to be part of a purpose-driven company, then you are the person for us!
Your key skills:
- at least 3 years of experience sourcing candidates for a wide variety of roles within a tech start-up and/or high growth tech business
- the ability to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally - you’re a people person!
- you're a brilliant marketer as it relates to talent acquisition; you're a passionate advocate for employer brand and you are a social media expert
- attention to detail, are extremely organised and work well with others
- an ability to understand technical concepts & communicate with highly technical individuals
- high activity: you’re able to cover a large number of roles effectively and build a dynamic pipeline
- creativity: you will find amazing ways to enhance our employer brand activities
- the drive & flexibility to work within a rapidly evolving business
- experience working with Team Tailor would be an advantage
Joining us gives you:
- An opportunity to have a massive impact on the business!
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa + Cash Plan
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- Enhanced sickness pay
This role can be fully remote from within the UK, partially remote (you will be able to attend the office in London or Manchester for the chosen amount of days a week) or office-based. Your call really!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.